Sometimes we are asked for financial review from our clients. Unlike audit, review requires much simpler procedures and could take less time than the audit.
A review includes primarily applying analytical procedures to management’s financial data. You may expect that a CPA review will address if the financial data are free from any material misstatements.
Key Services for Financial Review
- Review financial statements
- Interview with finance staff
- Review expenses and relevant documentations
- Research general market price for specific expenses occurred in Korea
- Other review and research upon the company’s specific needs/requests